The health, safety and well-being of those working in and visiting our operations continues to be one of our top priorities. To this end we have developed health and safety policies across our operations with operational systems and procedures designed to ensure that we meet the highest possible standards of safety management.
Each employee receives a minimum 8 hours of training (MSHA) Mine Saftey Health Administration for every new task assigned Safety is a crucial part of operations and is closely supervised. Monthly meetings are held to stay on top of procedures & changes to state & federal regulations and the continued expansion of knowledge and new discoveries in the Safety and Health Field. Gulf Coast Limestone has adopted additional safety standards through….
1. Safety Inspection course, one hour Management Safety Data Systems.
2. Multi-media First Aid Course, eight hours, National Safety Council First-Aid course.
3. CPR, three hours, National Safety Council mouth-to-mouth breathing and one-rescuer CPR module.
4. CPR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course, eight hours, National Safety Council.
5. Supervisory Accident Investigation Training, three hours, Management Safety Data Systems.
6. Material Handling and Safety Lifting Course, one hour, Management Safety Data Systems.